Dive into the world of Solotica lenses with Luxe Lenses, your gateway to a premium collection that sets the standard in colored contact lenses. Since their inception in 1949, Solotica has been pioneering the craft of both prescription and non-prescription colored contacts, prioritizing comfort, safety, and an unparalleled natural appearance. These lenses have captivated a diverse audience, including top-tier celebrities like Kylie Jenner, Ariana Grande, and Selena Gomez, who choose Solotica for its flawless blend of innovation and elegance. Explore our Solotica range – where vision meets fashion, and every pair of lenses is a statement in style.
Why Choose Solotica Contact Lenses?
Solotica color contact lenses are regarded for being the most natural-looking colored contacts on the market. They are available in a sophisticated range of colors and styles:
- Hidrocor Yearly
- Hidrocor Rio Yearly
- Hidrocor Monthly
- Natural Colors Yearly
- Solflex Natural Colors Monthly
- Aquarella Quarterly
- Aquarella Daily
Solotica offers a wide range of shades of hazel, brown, gray, honey, green, and blue color options with monthly, quarterly, yearly and daily disposable replacement schedules. Solotica is one of the top brands of colored contacts in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, the United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia, among others. Luxe Lenses is delighted to be amongst the first online businesses to offer Solotica colored contact lenses since 2014.
Here are four top reasons why you should choose Solotica contacts:
1. Colors Inspired by Natural beauty
The brand draws inspiration from the unique, diverse and vibrant colors of nature in Brazil, from the Amazonian rainforest to the Iguazu Falls. Solotica’s colored contacts are known for their ability to blend seamlessly with your eye color to produce a natural almost undetectable new eye color.
2. With & Without a Limbal Ring
Solotica Natural Colors lenses feature a dark limbal ring enhancement while the Hidrocor collection is pure color without a limbal ring. The limbal ring is a dark ring that surrounds the colored part of the eye which is called the iris. As we age, this limbal ring becomes less pronounced, making the eyes look faded and tired. For those seeking a natural looking color that is also youthful, Solotica Natural Colors offers both yearly and monthly options. Hidrocor colored contacts do not feature a limbal ring and are also available as monthly, yearly and quarterly replacement lenses.
3. International Accreditation
Solotica's manufacturing processes and quality systems are certified by several international bodies Including the following:
- Certification GM: ANVISA approval for all contact lens manufacturing processes
- Certification ISO 13485: 2003: Quality system certification
- Certification CE: European Union approval for the production process of contact lenses
- USA FDA: United States Food and Drug Administration authorization for marketing in the USA
- Certificate SFDA: Saudi Food and Drug Administration authorization for marketing in Saudi Arabia
- Certificate TGA: Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Certificate COFEPRIS: Marketing authorization in Mexico
Caring for Solotica Contact Lenses
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before handling your contact lenses.
- Clean your contact lenses with fresh contact lens solution after each use and store them in a sterile, clean lens case.
- Replace your contact lens solution daily.
- Gently rub your contact lenses with the pad of your finger, or use a no-rub lens solution, before each wear.
- Never wear your colored contacts to bed, when swimming, showering or doing intense exercises.
- Keep your nails short and smooth, especially when you are new to contact lenses.
Frequently Asked Question’s
Yes, Solotica contacts are safe for daily use, provided that you follow all cleaning and storage instructions carefully and wear them for no more than 10 hours per day.
Solotica contact lenses have a variety of replacement schedules, depending on the collection. Daily disposable lenses should be worn once and then discarded. Monthly lenses can be worn for up to 30 days, while quarterly lenses can be worn for up to 90 days. Yearly lenses can be worn for up to 365 days.
The Hidrocor and Hidrocor Rio collections are both made of the same high-quality materials and offer the same natural-looking colors. The only difference between the two collections is that the Hidrocor Rio collection has a new range of shades inspired by Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
Yes, Solotica lenses are a good option for people with sensitive eyes because they are made with high-quality materials and have a high water content. However, if you suffer from dry eyes it is always best to consult with your eye doctor before wearing any type of contact lenses as you might need special moisturizing drops to use with your colored contacts.
No, you do not need to submit your prescription to purchase Solotica lenses. However, you do need a prescription from your eye doctor to select the correct prescription power for your eyes. This is because contact lenses are medical devices and should only be worn under the supervision of a qualified eye care professional.
Yes, Solotica contact lenses are US FDA approved. This means that they meet strict safety and quality standards set by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
The best Solotica color for you depends on your personal preferences and skin tone. Some of the most popular shades from Solotica Hidrocor and Natural Colors are Quartzo, Mel, Ocre and Cristal.
Solotica lenses are available in two distinct styles Hidrocor and Natural Colors. Hidrocor is the most opaque and most natural looking and does not have a limbal ring or dark border around the lens. Natural Colors is less opaque than Hidrocor so it blends more with your own eye color and has a dark limbal ring or border with small black accents across the colourized area.