Amara Colored Contact Lenses
Luxe Lenses proudly introduces the Amara Colored Contact Lenses collection, a highly esteemed name in the world of colored contacts. Our range features a wide variety of shades and hues, all of which are FDA and CE-approved, ensuring both style and safety. Experience the vibrant diversity and quality assurance with Amara's colored contacts, designed to enhance your look with comfort and confidence.
Amara lenses can completely transform and enhance the color of your eyes. With a comfortable water content of 38%, these lenses ensure a hydrated and comfortable wearing experience. The contact lenses are made of high-quality Polymacon material, which provides both durability and comfort. They are available in a variety of colors, ranging from minor enhancements to dramatic transformations. Popular shades include Pure Hazel, Royal Blue, Crocodile Green, and Steel Gray.
Caring for Your Amara Colored Contact Lenses
- Always wash your hands thoroughly with soap and dry them with a lint-free towel before handling your contact lenses. Do this before placing the contacts in your eyes and when putting the lenses back in the lens case holder.
- Store the contact lenses in their respective clean and sterile lens holders, which should be emptied and refilled with fresh multipurpose solution every time.
- Never use water or any solution other than contact lens solution with your contacts, as this will introduce harmful microorganisms and cause infection and serious damage to your eyes.
- Wash the lens case regularly and allow it to dry thoroughly after putting on the contacts. This reduces the possibility of bacteria forming within the case.
- Place the correct left and right lenses inside the lens case holder. It is best not to swap contacts on your eyes, so choose one that will be your right eye lens and place it on the right side of the container and the same for the left side.
- To clean a lens, place it in the palm of your hand and pour some lens solution into your palm. Use your opposite hand's index finger, to very gently rub the surface of the lens in a very gentle circular motion. This will eliminate any debris or protein buildup on the lens.
How to Use Amara Colored Contact
- Take one lens out of its pack with your washed clean hands.
- Make sure the lens is not inside out. Hold it on the tip of your finger.
- Stand in front of a mirror so you can have a clear view of your eyes.
- Hold your upper eyelid open with your clean hand.
- Gently place the lens on the white part of your eye (the sclera). Blink a few times, and the lens should settle in place.
- Repeat for the other eye.
Frequently Asked Question’s
Amara contact lenses are made from Polymacon, which is considered suitable for sensitive eyes.
Yes, you can wear non-prescription Amara lenses with your prescription glasses. You can also consult with your eye care professional to get your prescription for colored contact lenses so you can order your Amara contacts with the right prescription and would not need to wear your glasses together.
Amara Colored Contact Lenses can be worn for 8-10 hours per day.
No, it's not safe to sleep with colored contact lenses in your eyes. These colored contacts are not designed for extended wear or overnight use. Sleeping with them can lead to eye discomfort, dryness, and an increased risk of eye infections.
Yes, Amara Lenses are both US FDA and Europe CE approved.