Gray Colored Contact Lenses - Transform Your Look with Gray Contacts
Set aside the usual blue & green contacts and switch to gorgeous shades of gray colored contacts for a distinctive spark in your eyes. Regardless of your natural eye color, whether it's hazel, black brown, light brown, or dark brown, gray contact lenses will effortlessly enhance your eyes. Explore the range of gray colored contacts at Luxe Lenses. The impressive range of colors, spanning from elegant lavender gray, blue gray, gray green to a subtle brown almond gray, you can effortlessly achieve a variety of gray colored eyes to suit the occasion. Our premier contact lens collection features lenses manufactured by globally acclaimed brands such as Solotica, Bella, Cloeique, Nada Fadel, Diva, Amara, Anesthesia, and Lensme. These lenses are designed to change or enhance your eye color and offer vision correction, for those who need it, plus provide unparalleled comfort and design.
How to Choose the Right Gray Lenses
1- What’s your usage preference?
Various lenses cater to distinct usage durations, offering choices spanning daily, monthly, quarterly, yearly, and half-yearly options. For short-term cosmetic enhancement during special occasions, opt for daily lenses. Conversely, consider the practicality and convenience of half-yearly or yearly contact lenses for sustained vision correction needs when you have a favorite shade you want to wear on repeat!
2- Select Your Perfect Shade and design
While collectively categorized as gray lenses, each possesses a distinctive gray hue and design, making every lens one-of-a-kind. Here are the variations to consider:
- Take notes of factors such as the level of darkness or lightness and the choice between color combinations or a singular gray hue.
- Certain gray lenses feature a pronounced limbal ring for a striking and dramatic effect, while others showcase a solid coloration with a striking border. Your choice depends on whether you desire a bold or subtle look.
- It's crucial to check the water content level, as it directly impacts comfort. A higher hydration level correlates with increased moisturization. In our lens collection, you will find water content variations such as 43%, 38%, and 42.5% depending on the brand.
3- Cosmetic Enhancement vs. Vision Correction
Are you exploring gray contact lenses for vision correction? If you wear eyeglasses, remember to confirm prescription power for contact lenses with your doctor and select colored contacts from our prescription range here. Our high-end brands cater to both cosmetic and prescription needs, ensuring not only visual appeal but also optimal vision quality.
Caring for Your Gray Contacts
Caring for your gray colored contacts is important in order to keep them safe from damage and tears. Additionally, this helps keep your eyes safe from infections or corneal abrasions. Here are some basic steps to keep in mind while using, cleaning and storing colored contacts.
- Use the recommended solution to clean and disinfect: Clean, rinse, and store your gray contacts using the right solution for soft contact lenses. Always use fresh contact lens solutions to clean and disinfect the contact lenses.
- Never sleeping with your lenses: Remove your gray contacts before sleeping or taking a nap. Extended wear can reduce oxygen flow to the eyes, increasing the risk of eye infections and discomfort.
- Avoid exposure to makeup: Hairspray, perfume, and makeup products contain oil and harsh chemicals that can potentially damage the contact lenses and harm your eye. Always put on your contact lenses on first before wearing makeup to avoid trapped makeup particles between your eye and the contact lens.
- Maintain hygiene while using and storing lens: All gray contacts include a specialized storage case to store the lenses. Always store your gray contact lenses in fresh solution inside its lens case to prevent contamination and buildup of harmful microorganisms. Regularly replace the lens solution and sanitize your hands before applying or removing lenses.
Frequently Asked Question’s
Dry eyes can cause irritation and discomfort, but you can still wear colored contact lenses by using lubricating eye drops to moisturize your eyes. Make sure the eye drops are suitable for contact lenses.
You can wear blue contacts for 8-10 hours per day or as recommended by the manufacturer.
You do not need a prescription to purchase gray contact lenses from Luxe Lenses. If you need vision correction, you must visit an ophthalmologist to get the correct prescription power for your blue colored contacts before placing your order. This is because your eye care provider may prescribe a different prescription for your contact lenses from your eye glasses.
Absolutely! Grey contacts look amazing on all eye colors and will create a unique look based on your natural eye pigment.
Yes. At Luxe Lenses, we prioritize your eye health by offering a range of FDA approved gray colored contacts from brands that meet rigorous safety standards. Brands like Solotica, Bella, Anesthesia, Amara, and Lensme are not only stylish but also adhere to strict manufacturing practices like the US FDA and European CE approval.